Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy FIRST Father's Day to JT! We had a great weekend just all hanging out together.

JT can never deny Will since he looks just like him! From hair color to birthmark, they are two of a kind! Will changes everyday, but his dominant features are clearly from JT. I think he is going to have those beautiful blue eyes too.

Will loves his daddy! As soon as Will hears him talking in the morning he starts looking for him, eyes searching the room. And then when he sees JT, he gets the biggest smile on his face (and milk usually pours out of his mouth because I am usually giving him a bottle at this time). They love to play together, but the best time is the bedtime cuddling. (I did not pose this picture. They are sleeping in the same position).


Will loves you very much JT! You have been such an awesome dad the past 2 months, and it brings such joy to my heart when I watch you with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment