Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Back To Work I Go...

Which means that Will is almost 3 months old! Unbelievable! Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day. I am excited to get back and see my work friends and patients, but I am going to miss Will so much! I love our daily routine even though it probably seems terribly boring to someone else. Will pretty much eats, plays, and sleeps...REPEAT pattern every 3 hours. But I enjoy this routine because it is me and my little man. He has become my buddy and I don't know how to spend a whole day without him.

We have a hired a nanny to come to the house to watch Will and Maggie. Gram and NeeNee are going to help out too. My instructions include a picture message to be sent to me several times a day.

So here I am putting Will to bed knowing that he will probably already be asleep when I get home the next 2 nights. JT is expecting a phone call from the nanny in the morning saying one of two things:
1. Sabrina won't hand over the baby and leave. OR
2. Sabrina is in the driveway crying and won't go to work.
I must admit, these are both great possibilities!

UPDATE: 7/15/11 - I made it through my first week! No crying or threatening to quit my job, so I think we can consider this a success! It is nice to be back in the real world, but I miss Will when I am away. I get to show off pictures and talk about him all day though, so it isn't all that bad. The long days are tough though because he may be asleep when I leave for work or when I get home. Will has done great with the nanny and I appreciate my daily pictures from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment