Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Spoiled Sweet

One of my mom's best friends sent Will a gift and the name of the boutique caught my eye...Spoiled Sweet. What a great phrase! I've always said that I don't care if Will is spoiled (I mean, there is no chance that he won't be) as long as he isn't spoiled rotten and bratty. Will is spoiled in so many ways already - yes, he already has entirely too many gifts, but more than anything he is spoiled with love. We are so blessed to have such great family and friends that care so much about our little man already.

So my wish for you Will, is that you have a future full of everything you've ever wanted. I hope that all of your wishes and dreams come true. Please just be appreciative of all of the love and support that surrounds you so that when someone tells me you are spoiled, I can reply "Yes, he is spoiled sweet!"

And seriously, who wouldn't want to spoil this kid...

No comments:

Post a Comment