Friday, June 10, 2011

All Night Long

I have been walking around the house happily singing this song because I can officially say Will is sleeping through the night! Yippee!!!! I woke up Thursday morning at about 5:15 and realized he hadn't woken me up at 2:00 like he usually does. Of course I went to make sure he was still breathing, and he was sleeping so peacefully. He finally got up at 7:00. I figured that this was just a little break for me and that it wouldn't continue, but he slept all night again last night. Yay!

He is so funny in his crib. I put him down in the same spot, and every morning he has turned a complete 90 degrees. I have no idea how he does this. This morning when JT when to get him, he had turned a complete 180 - head was now where his feet began. JT says it reminds him of a needle in a compass. Hahaha! I wonder if he will be scooting along the floor on his back instead of crawling!



Happy 8 weeks old Will!

No comments:

Post a Comment