Saturday, October 15, 2011

Will - 6 Months

Happy 6 Months Old Will!



Weight - 17 lb 9 0z
Height - 27 inches


This month has been full of smiles! His smile seems to get bigger everyday. His is a happy baby most of the time. He really doesn't get too worked up unless he is hungry or tired (which is most of the day now that I think about it).

Food - We finally moved on from rice cereal despite his refusal to eat with a spoon. He would close his lips as tight as possible whenever he saw the spoon coming. He is ALWAYS reaching for our plates though, so I decided to try feeding him while we were eating. Worked like a charm! I gave him some sweet potatoes and he couldn't get enough! Now he has no problem taking a spoon. Thank goodness!

MAO came to visit and got to spend some quality time with Will. They watched some UT football together, played with Maggie, and did what they do best - rock in Cracker Barrell's rocking chairs. We found one just Will's size!




His first tooth has broken through. I knew it was coming because he has been chewing on anything and everything. He has been rubbing his ear which I read was a sign. I feel very lucky and am glad to say that teething isn't a big issue for him. It didn't wake him up in the middle of the night or any of the other things I've heard that come along with it. I know I may be speaking too soon, but hopefully the rest will go as smoothly as this one. It's a sharp little tooth!

Will isn't crawling yet, but he is very mobile with his scooting and rolling. I am NOT ready for him to crawl, because I am really NOT ready to chase him around the house. Maggie is going to be in for a shock when this happens too! Maggie is usually what he scoots towards. When he sees something he wants, he is going to get it. Determination!

He is big into elctronics now - cell phones, remote controls, cords, etc. Basically if we are using it, he wants it! I gave him one of JT's toy cell phones to play with. He knew it wasn't the real thing; he won't have anything to do with it!

Will turned 6 months old while we were at the beach. This was his first big vacation and plane ride. (I am writing another post about that, so I won't go in to all the details now.)



What a wonderful 6 months! Happy Half-Birthday Will!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cant believe he is six months old!! It has gone way too fast!!

    ReplyDelete