Monday, October 24, 2011

Adventures in the Kitchen

Well, I think we all know how this is going to turn out...disaster!

Bill and Rita gave me the Baby Bullet for a shower gift. I can make my own baby food with it. It is really just a glorified food processor, but it comes with great little storage cups, menus, and recipes. I decided that I was going to use store bought baby food first to see which types of things Will actually enjoys eating before I slave away in the kitchen. He loves sweet potatoes, so that has been my first attempt.

I picked out a sweet potato and boiled it.

While that was boiling, I cleaned all of my equpiment and set it all out.


It turned out perfect! Time to put it into little storage cups now, but the blender seems to bulky so I think I'll remove the base to make it easier.



Really?!?!?! Did I not just wash this and know that there was no bottom?!?!?! So my final product resulted in 3 Baby Bullet storage cups instead of 10. At least the little storage cups are still smiling.


Oh well! Lesson learned. Better luck next time...


By the way, Will loved my sweet potatoes! He didn't care that I made a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment