Saturday, October 20, 2012

We'll say we knew her when...

Hope just had her first music video debut this past week. It is awesome! She has worked so hard and we are so proud of her! Check it out for yourslef.

So if you are wondering who Hope is, she is Will's nanny. She started watching Will when I went back to work when he was 3 months old. She was the second person that I interviewed and I knew right away she was my pick. I had some other interviews though and of course JT wanted to meet her. Her schedule was flexible to match up with my crazy work schedule. She loves kids and had daycare/nanny experience. Most importantly, I could tell from watching her interact with Will in the first few minutes that she would love my child. Oh, and she liked Maggie too! Fast forward to now and you will see that Will is crazy about her! He knows that he is going to have a fun day when Hope shows up. They go out to eat, play at the park, make frequent trips to Target, take Maggie for walks and play ball, read books, and all kinds of other fun stuff. I think when they are at the house that they listen to music and dance all day, because that is all Will ever wants to do! We adore her and are so thankful that she was brought into our lives to help us raise Will. She has taught him so many things! Anything adorable that Will does was probably taught by Hope - pointing to his nose and tummy, sign language for "more", making a "cheese" face for pictures.

Here is Will checking out Hope's video. I love his "oh" face and then pointing to her. Will, is that Hope? Will says, "yeeeeaaaahhhh"!

So we want to spread the word about our super talented Hope! Check out her website at www.hopenix.com. I know she has a bright future ahead of her, and we hope that all of her dreams come true.

Hope, thanks for EVERYTHING that you do for us! We can't imagine what we would do without you! It's only a matter of time before you get famous and leave us someday, but just remember that we want to come hang out on the tour bus sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment