Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year!

2011 is finally here. I don't why, but actually getting to this point makes me realize that Baby Livezey will be here before we know it. I can't say that we are having a baby "next year" anymore, because it is now "this year". Oh my goodness!

We had a wonderful Christmas with our families! And I even made it until midnight on new Year's Eve (actually it is probably more of an accomplishment that JT made it to midnight)! We are so thankful for all of our friends and family and the time we get to spend together.

2010 was a good year, but 2011 is going to be even better! There were plenty of good and bad things about 2010, but more good than bad, so I can't really complain. JT and I have never really made New Year's resolutions, and we don't really have any for this year except to take on parenthood and try to do the best we can.

Hope 2011 brings wonderful things to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment