Friday, December 24, 2010

24 Weeks

I had my 24 week appointment on Tuesday. I got to have another ultrasound to check on Baby's kidney, and I very much enjoyed seeing Baby again. The technician printed a lot of pictures for me, but they are not very clear so I can't scan any this time to post. It was very active and showed me that is going to be hyperactive and stubborn. Great combination!

The ultrasound revealed that this baby is huge! 1 pound and 13 ounces already!!! It was only 14 ounces 4 weeks ago. The doctor thinks this is funny because I am panicked about having a 10 pound baby! It is growing healthy so I really can't complain.

Heart rate was good and strong at 135. The kidney with the issue hasn't improved yet (but still no great concern), so we'll check again at 32 weeks. I really don't think the doctor is as interested in the kidney as she is about seeing how big this giant baby is as 32 weeks!

I'm still feeling great. Baby Livezey moves all night long! It is like clockwork now...I get in bed and start feeling it move around in about 2 minutes. When I wake up in the middle of the night, it is still moving. I like feeling the movement, but it is a little strange to watch my belly moving on its own. I don't notice the movement so much during the day, so I guess we'll have a night owl on our hands. At least it is on my kind of schedule - stay up late and sleep in the morning. JT probably won't adjust to that too well.

It's now a fun weekend to celebrate Christmas with some of our family! Wish we could be seeing all of our family! Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment