Monday, December 16, 2013

"Da Works, Mom Shops"

Maternity leave is over. I had 13 wonderful weeks off, but I had to go back. My main motivation was to get Will to quit saying "Da works, Mom shops"! Will, you are hilarious! By shopping, he clearly meant grocery shopping. I can't believe my 2 year old is already trying to get me in trouble!

I noticed that JT has left after me this first week. He says it is to help, but I assume he was making sure that I didn't need to be pushed out of the house! JT has been a great help taking care of Will in the morning so I can get ready. I always hope that Evie will wake up before I leave, but that doesn't always happen. Hope has done great with managing both kiddos! JT is doing great a night with them, although I know Evie is giving him a tough time.

NeeNee and JT took care of Will and Evie together for my first Saturday and Sunday. They learned together how to get through a day with Evie - loud noise! She can be silenced with the noise of a vacuum cleaner or hum of the dryer which they finally learned.I came home to a clean house and JT was cooking dinner. He better stop showing off how great he is at this or I will make him a stay-at-home Dad!

It was nice for me to be back at work. I'm very lucky to have a job that I love! I have missed my customers. I spend a lot of my day telling them all about Evie and how Will has adjusted to big brotherhood. Talking about them and getting pictures from Hope always gets me through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment