Sunday, November 14, 2010

Max and Grant - a.k.a "Practice"

Congratulations to Robby and Lauren on their precious twin boys, Max and Grant Johnson! They were born last Sunday night and JT and I got to meet them the next day. I've always wondered how you could love something that you've never met...well now I understand! Love at first sight doesn't even begin to describe how we feel about these boys! They are perfect little miracles!



I will probably be seeing them every chance I get for several reasons.
1 - I'm completely in love with them already!
2 - I love the feeling of just looking at them and thanking God for their health and perfection.
3 - There is no doubt that they will have different personalities, and I like trying to figure out which one will be outgoing, dramatic, athletic, book smart, etc. I'm also trying to pay close attention to their faces and find distinctive characteristics. I'm one of those people that thinks all babies look the same at first, so I am really glad that they are not identical! I can tell them apart when they are side by side, but I would probably have trouble deciding which one I was looking at if I couldn't see the other one. Grant's hair is a little lighter, and Max has sweet little chubby cheeks. They are both absolutely adorable!
4 - What better way to figure out what to do with a baby then learn how to handle two at once! JT and I expect to pretty good at this by April. And if we're not, we've always got Robby and Lauren on speed dial. :-)

Until April, these baby boys are our "practice". We are going to try to soak up every little bit of knowledge we can get. Baby Livezey is 19 weeks today, which means we are almost half-way there! Just being around Max and Grant this week and put my excitment into overdrive! I can not wait to meet Baby Livezey!



CONGRATULATIONS again to Robby and Lauren! Max and Grant are definitely the luckiest babies in the world to have you as parents! We love you guys!

1 comment: