Monday, October 11, 2010

First Trimester - DONE!

We have just begun week 14. Yay! So this is supposed to be where the sickness ends, not that I had it all that bad to begin with. I was expecting much worse, and I am very thankful for how well the first 13 weeks have turned out. JT took the first "baby bump" picture Saturday night. It probably doesn't look like much, but I can definitely see it.





I decided today that I should start researching/looking at baby items and getting ideas for things that we need. Easy enough, so I headed out to Babies 'R Us and earned myself one huge panic attack! As I wandered through the aisles, employees kept coming up and asking me if I needed help. Did I really look that confused? Yep! I can not believe how many options there are for strollers, car seats, bottles, bath tubs, etc! How in the world do you choose one? I promplty left and ran straight to Target for a breath of fresh air. I think the remainder of my researching will be done by internet.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! So excited you started a blog! I wish I had started one for my first pregnancy so I could compare! Thanks for letting me know about your blog! I am following you now :) And you look so precious. I love your tiny baby bump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! I wish I had taken a picture of you when you left Babies R US, you had that deer in headlights look! Too funny, but your little baby bump is precious.

    ReplyDelete